Parkista factory has been active in the field of automated parking industry in
a 5500 m2 land in Parand industrial park by using modern machinery
and facilities and recruiting experts.
complex is engaged in the production of metal parts, assembly and commissioning
of machines with the participation of about 30 experts using the latest
technologies in the world and providing modern facilities and machines.
puts a great value to provide high quality parts to be used long-term by considering
these items :
of modern laser, plasma and CNC cutting machines
- Coating the surfaces of production parts with hot, cold galvanizing, shot
blasting and multilayer painting
in compliance with relevant standards
equipment includes the following:
- Two CNC laser cutting machines
- CNC plasma cutting
- CNC air blower with the possibility of
precise cutting up to a thickness of 80 mm
- Four CNC press breaking bending machines with
the ability to bend sheets up to 6 mm long and up to 12 mm thick, equipped with
control with the latest world technology
- 12 MIG / MAG welding machines
- Submerged arc welding machine
- Four rectifier welding machines
- PLC band saw
- Shot chambers, equipment and machines are
fully automatic and manual
- Epoxy painting airless machines
materials used ( including sheets and other steel sections, bolts and nuts, any
assembly joints and paints and coating chemicals) are all from the best and
most reliable suppliers with the highest quality used in the domestic market.
in order to expand the production line as much as possible, Park Ista Company
is constructing and launching the second phase of the factory, in an area of
9500 m2 in Kosar Eshtehard industrial town.